Friday, March 5, 2010

WORLDWIDE RADIO (Orig. Post Date 11/21/08)

Friday, November 21, 2008 10:21 AM
World Wide Radio!!!
Current mood: indescribable
Category: Music
Hey, I wanna get everybody hip to this radio station that I've been listening too lately... www.wwradio.net They're based out of VA but obviously, broadcasting worldwide via the internet... What makes this even more attractive is that it is a FREE REAL Hip Hop Station... UNCENSORED!!! My nigga DJ BOZ is runnin shit over there and makin it happen... He plays unsigned artists and is lovin all dat FTW FIRE that's comin his way...We gettin worldwide spins!!! I honestly didn't believe it the first time I heard "Block Boy Veteran" on the radio...I thought my music page had frozen up or something... Anyway, much to my delight, as soon as the song was over, DJ BOZ yelled "THAT SHIT IS HOTTTT!!! And they in OHIO doin dat!!!" I still got the same feeling the second time I heard it and then when he played "Come Home Wit Me," lol and then Da Bishop's NEW JOINT "EVERYBODY ELSE ft T-PAIN"!!!! We workin out here but need ur support as well....

If u support real niggas, real music, real people makin it for themselves and hell, even me, add WorldWide Radio to your page and check BOZ out from 6p-10p M-F. They're in my Top Friends... ATTN Local Artists, HE WILL PLAY YO SHIT!!! Just support him and the movement...

NOW!!! I need all my FTW fans to request "BLOCK BOY VETERAN" and/or "EVERYBODY ELSE ft T-Pain"

WWW.WWRADIO.NET or call 757-513-2189....

I appreciate everyone that comes to the shows as well... WE got shirts comin for yall soon!!!



ITS FTW BABY!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment