Friday, March 5, 2010

Rap Game (Orig. Post Date 9/29/08)

Monday, September 29, 2008 10:19 PM
Rap Game
Current mood: disappointed
Category: Music
So, I feel like talkin about the state of the music industry right now. If u have somethin to say, feel free to comment. Alot has disturbed me for a long time now. Off da top, I'm more than a Pac Fan... I understood that he talked about life and even issues that don't make it to TV. Real Shit. He never once made a song about a dance. I thought dancing was supposed to be an expression of self... Just like every other art form. Anyway, I felt Ice-T when he went off on Souljia Boy. All I can say is that the lil nigga is gettin paid. I think he even knows that his music is Bullshit. I like dat Marco Polo beat doe. Matter of fact, all his beats are slick. Just stop rappin. I can't see how anybody can even make music about ballin when the stock market is falling apart and there's little to no work in da streets. You're lyin. Tell me how u spend a whole day checkin traps and still only come up wit a smoke sack and I can relate to dat more than anything else. Tell me how gas ain't worth da trip....

Talkin money is so played out for a few reasons. 1. Everybody has it. 2. You probably don't have what u claimin. 3. If you do have it, you didn't get it the way u say u did.

A mufucka will lie to you in da street over nothin, so why wouldn't somebody do it over music to make some money? My point is that music used to be something to listen too. Now da beats and catchy hooks are what sells. Why? Because the mufuckas buyin da shit, really haven't seen the shit on there and just idolize the lifestyle. Little do they know, the artist and themselves are in the same boat.

I've beat the Rick Ross(William Roberts) thing to death, but that just goes to show you. Dis nigga really carried himself like a drug dealer or even a thug type dude when he was really an officer of the law. Snitchin if u ask me. I mean, how many people in the industry, do U think, came at him on some OTHA type shit? Just because of how greasy he was talkin. This shit is crazy. If my nigga wasn't off in da islands somewhere, Pac would be rippin these niggas apart. I like him, but Jay Z wouldn't be Jay Z right now...

Real niggas please stand up and if you love us, then support us. If not fuck you too....

No comments:

Post a Comment